Sunday, February 28, 2010

Astonishing X-Men Figure Display!




Hi,
So I began collecting marvel legends figures, better late than never.
I have the whole astonishing x-men set of emma frost, beast, wolverine, cyclops, kitty pryde, and colossus. If you've never picked up the Astonishing X-Men by Joss Whedon, the writer of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly, do yourself a favor and go pick these up now!


Now, I'm also starting to collect the Jim Lee x men based on x men #1. I really loved the Jim Lee X-Men ever since I watched the X-Men Animated series as a kid. Recently, I just ordered the set of 4 jim lee x-men comics off ebay, which when combined, create the above poster image. I have archangel, iceman, brown wolverine, psylocke, and cyclops. Now, I'm looking for marvel legends magneto, white storm, Professor x, Gambit, Colossus, and Beast.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, I really like the collection you have so far

    ReplyDelete