Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Marvel Universe action figure stands!



So I've been looking around for action figure stands for my marvel universe figures, which I will post later, and found four.
1.First is something called a whippy that's from Japan but unfortunately not sold anymore on eBay or whereever. I heard it was great from Matt at The Fwoosh. linkhere
2.A stand from mattycollector.com that's really good for posing and flying, but it's not a clear stand and it's very very short.
3.The flying stands from the Marvel legends figures. Bad thing is that it requires a hold to be drilled on your figure which you don't want to do and second, doesnt come with a C clamp to hold your figure.


4. Best for last. The MLST-A01C Obitsu 1/12 to 1/6 Dollfie Figure Multi Stand Clear
[MLST-A01C] is the best stand you can get right now. I found out about it from here
They were the number 1 action figure stand on Amazon Japan. Hard to find, the cheapest place I could find was $6.50 each with free shipping here.
I ordered four of these myself and am impressed with them. They come with extra clips, so if you have the marvel legends flying stands, you can use those to hold your marvel universe action figures. =)

1 comment: